Firms that have demonstrated their commitment to Financial Planning, follow a strict code of ethics and practice standards, and who have met the Institute of Financial Planning's rigorous criteria, are awarded the prestigious title of being an IFP 'Accredited Financial Planning FirmTM. These are firms which you can trust.
Why should you select an IFP Accredited Financial Planning Firm?
All IFP Accredited Financial Planning FirmsTM can be confident that they provide a genuine Financial Planning service and have the ability to help you plan your finances effectively to help make sure that you achieve your goals in life. The IFP assesses all Accredited Firms on an annual basis to ensure that they continue to meet the highest professional and ethical standards.
In summary, Accredited Financial Planning Firms:
- Meet the IFP’s strict criteria for the delivery of a comprehensive Financial Planning service.
- Have easy to understand propositions, transparent charges, and a clear investment philosophy.
- Have demonstrated their commitment to a professional code of ethics and practice standards.
- Ensure that their Financial Planning service is delivered by highly qualified practitioners.
- Have the ability to help you develop an effective plan to achieve your goals in life.
- Are with you all the way: to find out how see the Infographic below.